Watch: Cobra spits out accidently swallwed plastic bottle

A viral video uploaded on YouTube shows a medium sized cobra struggling to vomit out a plastic bottle, it accidently swallowed from the dump.

The video was reportedly shot in Goa, India and shows the reptile attempting to spit out the plastic bottle as nearby villagers watch the entire incident in shock. The locals suspected the snake must have swallowed the bottle mistaking it for a rodent.

Screengrab of the video posted by infozec Studio/Youtube
Wildlife rescuer Goutham Bhagat, who was there in the spot said 'When I saw the snake with a bulge in its stomach. I thought the cobra must have swallowed something big that it was not able to digest.  But I didn't have an idea that it would spit out an empty soft drinks bottle.'

Watch the shocking video below:




The incident took place at Cauvrem village in Goa's Canacona taluka where Bhagat is working as a wildlife rescuer. Gautam had come to the rescue of the snake when it had entered a localite's house and appeared to have a bulged stomach before throwing out what turned out to be plastic bottle.

The video makes us rethink about the usage of plastic products and the environment damage it leads to. Countless animals in the wildlife die every year because of consuming the plastic materials disposed or thrown away by us

No comments